Please Sign Our Guest Book...

December 24, 2008

The Day Before Christmas

Hellow there Pups and Kitties! It’s me- The Pooper Scooper reporting live from Bacolod City…

We apologize for not being able to visit your bloggies and give updates on our adventures here. We blame it all on poor internet connection *sob*… Thankfully, the internet fairy looked kindly upon us since it’s the day before Christmas and granted us with faster DSL connection so we can visit everyone and share our tails’ tales.


Here are some snippets of our last 3 days in Bacolod City...

We travelled to Bacolod City via bus and a boat from 4:30AM to 1:30 PM. The trip was a little tiring but it was a good thing that it wasn’t too hot. While aboard the boat manong and manang brought me up to the passenger area and allowed to catch some fresh ocean breeze.

Are we there yet?

We arrived at manang’s house at around 2PM and we were greeted by a menagerie of puppies. I was a little intimidated at first because I never met 3 of them- my brothers Guan Long and Ninorta and sister Caocao and seriously thought they would drive me out of the house with my tailed tucked between my legs. In the end, I was a happy dog. I met up with some of my best friends (before I met manong Aki) and am more than happy to be spending the next 14 days with them again.


Hello there Kim, care to take a picture with me?

Me and my favorite sister Kim Tzih the shih-tzu princess

Oh yeah, now the odds are even.
No more over-sized Labrador puppy to bully yours truly.. *grin*

Playing with sister Kim Tzih…

Kim Tzih acting like the lazy dog that she is.
manang’s family thinks she is a princess- yeah right.
And I am their Queen Tzu.. *evil Poopie laughter here*

Hey, what’s with the insane grumbling?

Could it be a monster?

Oh.. it’s Batista a.k.a Federico Suave the mini pinschrapist… BOL..
He is currently serving jail time and was just on parole when this ‘incident’ happened.

While somewhere not so far, a deranged chow, who we only call as Cao Cao was enjoying their Christmas gift.
She is such a big baby...

but aren't we all?
Afterall, Christmas is not just for the adults- it is also for us puppies.

Come to think of it, the house seemed peaceful in the last 3 days that we are here. Maybe all dogs in the Runt House were on their best behavior. Afterall, we still have 24 hours before Christmas and everypup is striving to be in santa paws list.

As for me, nothing could be better. I'm already so blessed to be with my family on Christmas.


Thank you Santa Paws for keeping everyone safe.
Please send another pair of angels to watch over my brother Aki in Cebu.


We love you manong Aki,
Merry Christmas!


and Merry Christmas Everypup!


~ from the paws of the Pooper Scooper~

13 comments:

ThePainterPack said...

What great pictures!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Raising Addie said...

Merry Christmas!!

Poopie you are having such a good time with all of your new pup friends! I love looking at all of your pictures!

We hope that Santa Paws delivers lots of toys and treats!

Kisses
Addie

Joe Stains said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Thor and Jack said...

Aki and Poopie
My family and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

xoxo
Thor

Lorenza said...

Merry Christmas!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

What fun you are all having together!
Merry Christmas to all of you! We hope Santa brings you everything on your list!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chow Chow said...

Have a pawesome Christmas!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy HOWLIdays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Aki and family,

we wish you a happy holiday :)

Maltese Paws

S&C

p.s. we passed you an award ^_^ you will find it in our blog in the post titled "Messy Fluffs" you sure deserves it pal

Par said...

Happy Holidays!

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Hero said...

Cute pictures! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas this year!

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Hey there Poopie (and Aki)!

We missed you guys! The pressies are great! I (Cocoa) even fought to own that colorful ball by peeing on it! *evil*.

Sorry we haven't been dropping by often, we'll catch up with ya soon! Hope Aki is having a fun time over at Cebu!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley