Please Sign Our Guest Book...

November 1, 2008

The Labrador in the Mirror

HELP!!

The Evil Apartment was invaded by the dog suckers!

Perhaps, that nasty ewman placed a spell on this shiny thing.

now, I can see a cute helpless puppy trapped inside.

Somebody bewitched the mirror!

Don't worry little buddy.

I'll try to get you out..

*ruf! ruf!*

If only, you can stop teasing me, then I might be able to help you.

Manang, Manong, HELP!!!


.......




Oh....

I guess, I'll shut up now...


Manang's Note:

Apologies. This was taken with a phone camera. This was Aki's last day in the Evil Apartment. This night, he said goodbye to the baddie neighbor, the baddie housemate and all the baddies who made his life as a puppy an unpleasant one (for less than a month, at least). Today, we live in The Ilonggo House, where he is allowed to run about, romp around, bark and bellow, roll in the grass with sister Poopie and Gring Gring the orange cat and just be a DOG- no buts, ifs and when.

6 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Aki that video is so cute ! I use to do that too ! BUT I realize that that its never OUT ! so I stopped ! BOL !!
Ya , a sad news ):

Bobby said...

Well we have got through the Halloween fireworks,but here we have the 5th of November. its called bonfire night or Guy Forks it dates from 1605 when Guy Forks tried to blow up the houses of Parliament to kill all the govenment officials, King James and his family.
The conspirators were caught and hung drawn and quarted after being burnt. So we now have Bonfire night with big bonfires and loads of fireworks. I am going to hide every year there are lots of accidents and yobs do awfull things with fireworks.I can not see you pics may be it is this computer. I do have wild parties don't I.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute video, Aki! Mom had the volume turned up and we were barking at you! Did you hear us?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Aki!
Your video made me laugh a lot!
I did that once but I got scared so now, I don't look at mirrors!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Haha, you looked so cute barking at your twin in the mirror.
I loved those pictures of yours modeling all costumes, hahaha!
Please come to my blog to share my double dating story.
Cheers!

T-man's mom said...

Ha ha, that reminds me of CC-man talking to himself in the mirror. T-man never paid much attention to his reflection.

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel