Please Sign Our Guest Book...

August 19, 2009

The Gring Files

It was a Sunday afternoon, I woke up rather late after wasting away the night watching reruns from my laptop. I stretched myself like I normally would. Manang said I might still grow taller if I continue to do so. I don’t believe her really, nevertheless I developed the habit. My body felt good after stretching.

“Poopie?” I yawned, noticing that my sister was not in sight.

I paced our apartment, making sure that I covered every room, cabinet and crevice. Poopie was gone.

Hushed stirring sounds slowly emerged as I headed down to the kitchen.

Peering closely, I saw Poopie intently focused on the TV rack.

As I drew closer, I spotted a blurry orange figure at the corner of my eye.

Feigning injury, it managed to draw my sister dangerously closer.

I am perturbed. Why would my sister even think of going near that wretched thing. My inner gutt tells me NEVER to trust anything with glowing eyes.



Before I could have even moved a muscle, they both broke out into a full-blown fur brawl.


Is this the so-called skhiwrrel Khyra kept talking about?


I surmised, a few more seconds and Poopie would be a goner. So I hurriedly roused the hoomans for them to aptly deal with this new perpetrator.


“Manang, Manang, please hurry!! Poopie needs our help! Another alien has come to attack us!”

Startled and still cranky, the hooman dragged her feet to see what the commotion was all about.

“There it is manang… “ words fumbled out of my mouth. “There is Poopie’s attacker!”

The hooman followed the direction I was pointing at. Her eyes started to chink as she let out a good hearty laugh.

“It’s just Gring Gring!” she said as she drew some kibbles from our kibble bin and led the creature out. “he just came in for some food.” ... and then she dared give it a face scratch!!


With that, the hooman disappeared back into the snoozing room.

Truth is, I was disappointed- both at Poopie and the hoomans. So foolish of them to be so credulous. I may still not know what a “Gring Gring” is but I sure don’t trust it.

Only the frail minded would think it purportedly entered our house for the food.

Even mulling over the day’s events for the entire day would not set my mind at peace. I decided then, it was time to consult with my Aki cam.

The succeeding events left me dumbfounded.



Where was it going?





More aptly, what is it planning to do?



That fiend!


How crude. That was so not classy. Not classy at all.


Please tell me this bloggie is not going to the Gring Gring.

A very disturbed,

Aki

17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh Aki!

I wish I khould help woo by chasing it bakhk to its planet!

Woo are so khorrekht - that last pikh shows it is evil!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Aki!
Gring Gring came into your house just like that?? Hmmm...
Keep and eye on him and be careful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chow Chow said...

Oooh...cats and dogs don't mix well...there are exceptions of course but from my personal experience, these furballs are better left alone. You don't wanna mess with them and suffer a scratch on your handsome face. Remember to warn Poopie too.

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness, we can't believe that Poopie and that alien had a major clash. We think you need our help with that critter. Just holler and we'll be there.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Teddy said...

Aki,
That alien looks very threatening. I wouldn't give it any computer access...can you set a password? Be carefule!

Teddy

Petra said...

Wow, things are scary at your house, Aki! At my house, things are BORING. By looking at my blog, you can see that I'm being neglected. Something about school starting.... ? ?

Be careful with that alien!

Fred said...

Poor Aki! Some kittys can be friends, but others are SCARY!

bbes tribe said...

Gring Gring sure does get around. You be careful of that alien. They can be tough with those claws.
Wags
Ernie & Sasha

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! A Poopie and Gring Gring brawl! We're glad to see neither one was injured! We're not sure that cats are trustworthy creatures! Better watch your back, Poopie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You better watch carefully Gring Gring might indeed be an alien..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, look at that last pic - what kind of tail is THAT? Be very careful, Aki, Gring Gring makes us very worried for you.

Play bows, the OP Pack

Dino and Family said...

Oh Aki! An uninvited guest!!! Gring Gring looks too good to be a stray. Does he belong to a neighbor? Your manang is so kind to feed him. Have a great weekend, Buddy! Love, Dino

i said...

Hmm...wish I could help you to get that gring gring to leave.

Snowy and Crystal said...

AKI AND FAMILY!!!!
GUESS WHAT .... GUESS WHAT ... GUESS WHAT??????

this very early morning, a stranger rang the bell! We woofed our heads off because we almost never get visitors THAT early, then went with uncle as he was heading to the gate.... as we got closer and closer to the gate, we were able scent a very familiar hooman.. At that second, even before the gate was opened, our barks changed its tone from a *there is a stranger outside - alarm barks* to *THAT IS SOMEONE WE KNOW - we are so excited - OPEN UP THE GATE as soon as possible* bark tone ...... The second the gate was opened, we dived into OUR MOMMY's arms......... hugs, kisses, hugs and kisses was what we got from me. WILDEST greetings is what she received from us beside of our licks licks. MOMMY IS HOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!! WOHOOOO! she told us that she escaped that trip plan (which wasn't going so well in the first place) and took the first flight back home! With us is where mommy want and always wanted to be.

Everyone is still SO EXCITED with mommy's return. It is 1:00 am here yet we are NOT asleep yet! *hehe* thought of letting you know because we think that you guys care about us as much as we care about you..the woofs that you leave in our bloggie always tell us that - it warms our hearts. Thank you guys. We luv ya and care about you all LOTS !!

and yippeee that means that we can check on you more often. *hehe* our tip for you guys is to teach this kittie how to be a doggie. We trained our cousin Romeo so well - now he thinks that he is a doggie =D

xoxo

S&C

p.s. we also received TONES of pressies from mommy. Oh boy, we wonder when will we get the time to post about them all.

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Aki! I missed you lots too!
Keep an eye on the kitty. Gring Gring does not seem friendly at all.
xoxo
Thor

Amber-Mae said...

I am BACK!!! That kitty looks sooo fun to chase! Just yesterday we met one unafraid orange kitty that was just outside my house. Me & I mah sistas terrorized it but it was not scared of us. We had fun bullying it. Hee!

Slobbers,
Saggy Gold Dancer

Huskee and Hershey said...

Poor Aki.. that dramatic episode must have stressed you out totally!! You are a great brother to Poopie though.. without you getting help, Poopie would have been attacked... well done Aki!