Please Sign Our Guest Book...

October 27, 2008

Guess Who?

Updated Contest Rules:

On our way to the beach, we had to meet up with manang R' and tin's officemate. Our rendezvous point was this place. Manang and I took a few pictures since there was no guard around-- woofy!!!. Expectedly, a few people milled about and checked us out. Apparently, dogs posing with the store's official mascot was not very usual.. haha..

This is a proudly Filipino fast food company that thrives in bringing the best yumburger, spaghetti and chickenjoy. This is also where my manang buys my vanilla sundae. It is a staple dining area for most busy Filipinos. Coincidentally, the proponent of this business won an the Entrepreneur of the Year Award a few years back. They have also opened several franchises outside the country, so some of you may have seen him around




And now for the Big Q:

What is the name of the BEE, whom we posed with?

The first one to give the correct answer will win something special, together with his/ her Christmas pressie. I know this may be quite hard for you guys, so in lieu of the correct name of the BEE, anyone who can give me the most unique name will win.

Think hard puppies. And think really fast.

Manang's note: we regret to inform but, puppies from the Philippines cannot join in the guessing game (for very obvious reasons). We'll try to come up with some other game for everypup to enjoy.

Good Luck!

10 comments:

Bobby said...

Well you might not get to the beach much, but Wow when you do what a beach. It looks great and so sunny and warm too. Here we can walk down to the loal beach but it is very cold. You would not whant to snooze on it thats for sure.
Even though I don't want to run aut I have to to keep warm.
Green Bobby, PS John to

The Musketeers said...

BOL , you should try on those bones ! its fantastic ! Well , its fantastic fur me ! :D

Nah , Lady & Zena ain't jealous about me having a GF , as they say they were too old fur one . haha .
I sure wont furget about my puppy thing


Lots of Loves ,
Cody

Raising Addie said...

hmmm.... what is the name of this bee.... how about Busy Bee?

My busy bee was furry and full of stuffing until I pulled it all out!

Kisses
Addie

Dino and Family said...

Nice meeting you, Aki! Thank you so much for being my friend! Look forward to getting to know you better.
Love, Dino

The Musketeers said...

They sure get use to me doing that to them ! They will always say this " ' He isn't heavy , his my brother '
haha ! I guess red suit you too ! As we have about the same color tone (:
Oh , PURPLE color huh . I think I know what you are talking about :P
Sure , we will email you our address asap , we haven't gather the list yet , as the list isn;t out yet . BOL !

Lots of Loves ,
CODY

The Musketeers said...

We have an award for you (:

Lots of kisses ,
Three Musketeers

Molly the Airedale said...

That's one big bee! We have no clue who he is but we think his name should be Chef Bumble! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Musketeers said...

So exciting to receive pressie ! Yeah , I will share (: haha . ask your manang not to worry !

You deserve the award (:


Lots of Loves & kisses ,
Three Musketeers

Lorenza said...

Mr. Bee? Ha!
I have no idea!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Achilles!

Sorry this is so late, but thanks for stopping by my blog! It's so nice to meet new doggie friends...=)

That is quite a cute Bee statue! I love the 'yumburger' word...haha!

Hmm...let's see. I don't know the correct name of the bee, so I'm just going to come up with something else: YumBumble! LOLLL! =P

Scottie

P/S: Is it okay if I added you to my buddies' list? Would love to! *wink*