Please Sign Our Guest Book...

October 22, 2008

Littlest Memories (a.k.a Manang the Lousy Video Director

Finally, the blogger fairy looked kindly upon us and allowed us to upload this (amateur) video...

My manang has got to be the worst video director. If she were employed under me during the time she took this video she would have been out of the streets looking for a job. I am so sorry for the very bad videography skills and the wrong alignments. (This was obviously taken using a digital camera thus the woof woman kept zoning out and twisting the camera.. she might have been under the impression that she was still taking photos and can just rotate the crooked videos afterwards, *sigh*) again, apologies for my manang, she is only a woof woman.

This video was taken during their second visit. By then the hoomans have decided to 'adopt' me. Manang brought me a towel with my name (poorly-stitched) on it. The breeder asked why they gave me the towel and manang had to explain that it was meant to make my transfer a lot easier. My mommy's and siblings' smell will stay with the towel and it would make me less sad when the day came for me to move with my manang (she was so sure of this, yet it didn't seem to work).

The cute fellow playing with the towel is me. Did you see my mom? Manang says I look exactly like my mommy. This was my last (known) video with her. I was six weeks old at that time. Those were the other dogs in Mr. Randy Labrador's house a.k.a the Breeder. Two weeks after, manong came to pick me up and brought me home.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What an adorable puppy you were, Aki! We loved the video!
Of course you can link to us and we will link to you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Aki!
For some reason I knew you were the one playing with the towel!
Adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Musketeers said...

You are so adorable ! bowwow !
Lady is simply cheating wearing the E collar , but I give in to her , as I know she is shorter than me (:
Oh , that s scary , but the choker chain is only for me when I am training :D

Lots of Loves ,
Three Musketeers

Cocoa the Beagle said...

That was you Aki? Awwwww so cute!! Your Manang was so thoughtful to bring a towel along!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

The Musketeers said...

She is not my girlfriend * blush * She don't know anything about it , only Amber knows :D
Wow , many people say my eyes & my human sister eyes look alike :D

Lots of Loves ,
Three Musketeers

The Animal Doctor said...

hi koykoy, that was very thoughtful of manang to bring along a towel with the badly stitched name hehe.
:)