Please Sign Our Guest Book...

September 29, 2008

Doggie Court Update: Poopie and Aki in Exile

Doggie Dreams in Exile
By the Pooper Scooper

September 27, 2008
Saturday

I joined manong Aki in exile to Manang’s room last Saturday night. Manong Aki had been sleeping there for more than a week now. The Hall of Doggone Justice made that ruling after my manong sought for temporary relief from his worsening sniffles.

Upon arriving at Manang's room
An hour later
(Thanks to the Tick Alarm Episode last weekend, we were out on bail for a few days.)

The news was relayed to me by the Presiding Judge, who refused to be identified, for his protection. Excerpts of the said decision were as follows:

“…That Mr. Achilles Wong and Ms. Poopie du Claun shall be held in exile from Mr. Manong’s room every Tuesdays to Saturdays or in the case of their non-weekly baths, starting on the 3rd day of their last bath..

….That during the time of exile, they shall sleep in the room of Ms. Manang, and shall continue to do so until they are given a bath.”

Manong Aki and I feel especially sad. Since the time we arrived in the Ilonggo House, we had been sleeping with my manong. We don’t enjoy sleeping with manang (her room is in the 2nd floor) because we do not fancy the idea of going up and down the long flights of stairs.

Not to mention, her mattress is not exactly within reach. Where would we rest our fluffy little heads?


And how about our routine? I’m already so used to laying my head bellow manong’s feet. I love to sleep there. It was where manong Aki used to sleep when he was still not a cow.

Manong sleeps in a Japanese- style mattress. We sleep inside his room always, except for two or three occasions when he can no longer take the sniffles. You see, manong has a bad case of allergies and always ends up sneezing the whole week when our doggie smell starts to blow out of proportion. It even worsens when manong Aki’s cottony soft fur circulates inside his room.

Inside Manong's Room

My manang had been very happy about the ruling though. She gave us a pillow and some sheets to sleep on. She even brings my sleeping cage and our doggie dish inside the room so we would feel at home. On more desperate occasions, she encourages manong Aki to climb up her bed and sleep with her. I can’t be trusted with a bed, except manong’s bed now. I peed on his bed three times before… hihihi


I heard manang complaining about not getting enough sleep during manong Aki’s first two nights, though. He woke her up really early. And she had to wake up every time my manong Aki shifts his sleeping position because she is afraid he’ll poo or pee. Call it Paranoia. Silly hoomans.

Aki by 12 Midnight
Aki by 1: 00 AM
Aki by 2:00 AM

3:00 AM until 6:00 AM

She doesn’t have to worry about manong Aki peeing though. I already peed on his behalf.

11 comments:

The Animal Doctor said...

aww, what a funny story poopie.

how are you feeling now? are you still a picky eater?

you have a funny name, are you french or german?

-kisses, the Secretary

Anonymous said...

Poopie says:

shhh.. ms. Secretary, I am actually just doing my daily drama to get my manang to feed me all sorts of food. I know she can't resist my 'Please' dance.

unfortunately, somebody gave her this idea to exercise some 'tough love' and so she did.. buhuhuhu.. she now gives me up to 5 minutes to finish my meal, otherwise, she lets my cow brother - Aki gobble my doggie meal to oblivion.

So I am forced to eat and EAT a lot. 5 minutes aint enough for a poopster like me, u see.

As for my name. I'd like to believe hat it's french. :)

kisses and poopie hugs,

the Pooper Scooper

BenTheRotti said...

Hi everypup,

Thank you for stopping by my blog, we love meeting new pups, you were indeed in time to join in the competition,

we are having competitions all week long so do come again and join in,

love and tailwags,

Ben xxx

T-man's mom said...

Poopie, it sounds like you're feeling better these days!! I hope you continue to have good energy :)

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

Huskee and Hershey said...

Wahaha... Poor you!! I think if you want to stay in Manong's room, you may need a bath weekly. I don't like my baths too but Hershey loves them (she's mad, I tell you!!).

Sweepy said...

Woofy sentence.

I'm glad I have my own house to sleep on. Although, from time to time, I sleep in Bogart's house and the big, black thing has no choice but to squeeze his bulky self into my small, artsy house....

Woofsy, there's a coming storm. And I'm all cuddled in my pillows. Nyty.

The Musketeers said...

Cute pictures you have (:

The Musketeers said...

I am sure daddy will help to teach Poopie on how to swim ! Thanks for coming by to our blog , we have linked you up :D

LovesKisses

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy

Abby said...

Hi...

Just wanted to stop by with an update on AutoBiography Week...

As you know, it's gonna be Oct 20 - 27th, but you can start putting your post together now...

When you have it ready, please email it to one of us:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or

crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Let's try to keep our posts to your 2 favorite pictures & under 500 words...

Our Mom's will get your post published on the "Littlest Memories" Blog during that week of Oct 20th thru 27th...

Thanks, & we hope you enjoy it...

Chef & Abby

The Animal Doctor said...

aki, congratulations on your DWB membership!!! hooray!

-The Animal Doctor and his team